- 27.07.2016 Varmebehandling ved additiv produktion (English)
- 16.11.2015 Succesfuld messe: CERAMITEC (München); Præsentation af de nye produktsortimenter
- 26.08.2015 Ny generation af laboratorieovne til 3000 °C
- 29.06.2015 Succesfulde messer: ACHEMA (Frankfurt), Le Bourget (Paris), GIFA (Düsseldorf) Præsentation af de nye produktsortimenter
- 08.06.2015 Additive Manufacturing, 3D-print
- 08.06.2015 Præsentationen af det nye dental produktsortiment på IDS 2015 i Köln var en stor succes
New Generation of 3000 °C Laboratory Furnaces
Batteries and accumulators have become increasingly important and have spread into new application fields by performance gains in recent years. Current and future battery technologies place high demands on materials used and their purity.
One current measure to improve battery performance is the reduction of crystal defects in high-purity graphite. For this purpose graphite is heat treated at high temperatures in the absence of oxygen. During this graphitization process, the more or less disordered structure is converted into an ordered hexagonal lattice structure. The degree of conversion increases with increasing temperature.
Nabertherm has countered this trend by revision of its 3000 °C laboratory furnace series. Improvements in insulation structure in combination with an increased heating power have resulted in faster heat up speeds and extended service life. The two available graphite heated cold wall retort furnaces (models SVHT ... / 30-GR) offer a useful space of 2 or 9 liters, making them suitable for both R & D as well as for the production of small quantities.